This is what our utility room looked like when we bought the house.

This is what it looked like since we moved in 4 1/2 years ago. (nothing like procrastination)
And this is what it looks like now.

I know it's not a huge improvement, but at least it has paint and I don't start singing "In the Jungle" everytime I do laundry. :)
And just for kicks here is some wall paper that was in the hallway when we moved in. Can you imagine why we tore it down?!?!
3 comments:
I have never seen the pictures of all the wallpaper before. Bad. So very, very bad.
OH NO! That really makes me want to rip mine off too. Ours needs updating BADLY! I like your paint job and I am so glad that you ripped the other down! :)
Where is Mildred? She wasn't cool enough to make the blog? I think somewhere I have her saved on my computer!
Post a Comment