Here we are on the plane ready for take off.
To make things even better, Kalum and Ashley traveled with us! It was wonderful to have two extra sets of hands to take care of K. Here is Tante Ashley reading him a story.
She even helped carry him around the airport.
Here is K in his airplane bassinet. He did AMAZING! He slept through every take off and landing and didn't cry at all during either flight. By the end of the flight home, he was a little bored (which tested our creativity on how to entertain him), but mostly slept. And for the icing on the cake, for both flights we also had an empty seat next to us. We used it to throw blankets, slings, and toys when not in use and also to help us have a little more room while eating.
6 comments:
I am so glad all the fights went well. I can't wait to see more pictures.
Ah, good times. Let's do it again.
I am so interested in how that bassinet thing works. Being domestic air travelers we have never seen such. (avoid any flight over 1 hour when he reaches the age of 16 months...just a little friendly advice) You can pick up air travel again when they are interested in a sit down activity!
Abby, you know I value your advice and will do my best to avoid such flights. How would I have ever made it thus far without all of your wisdom? :)
Ashley--June?? It's warmer then!
the secret to flying between 16 months and 4 years is to take a grandparent with you, and sit them at the back of the plane!
Post a Comment