Wednesday, September 30, 2009

7 months!

Well, now that K is 8 1/2 months, I thought I'd post his 7 month pictures! Hopefully his 8 month post will follow soon.





This month Kai has started solid foods.




Well, ok....maybe not raw carrots, but he does like his food.


He already tries to "help us out" and wants to hold the spoon himself.


And sometimes he enjoys eating the bowl as much as the food.


It really makes a good toy too!



We haven't found a food he doesn't like. So far he's tried rice cereal, peas, carrots, and pears.


He also got his first tooth! I tried and tried to get a good picture, but this is as good as I could get. If you look close you can see it peeking out from the bottom.


I just love these jammies, so I had to include a picture.


We've also discovered that he really likes Sesame Street, especially the puppets on the show. Here he is totally entranced by it.


We enjoyed playing in the pool during the hot days of summer.




He's developed many distinct facial expressions.
I call this one the "who meeeee?" look.


The surprised look


The "How you doin'?"


And the "Pleeeeeease?!?"


He's started holding onto the handle when we strap him in the car seat. It is so funny--it is like he's saying, "Ok, I'm braced and ready, let's go!"


He's started moving around a bit more on the floor, but still usually stays on the blanket.

We had a visit from Auntie Deana this month and had a nice sleep with her.


We enjoyed a play date with our good friends E and B before Mom had to go back to work.




B with his favorite toy of the day--the exercise ball.


Since we had out the "big kid" toys from our playdate with E and B, we thought we'd try K out on the horse. K thought it was pretty fun.


He's getting so big!!! We were worried about him falling off, but he sits on this like a pro.


2 comments:

Abby said...

I love the cowboy picture! Classic. I believe that look is "Mom pluh leaz"

Alyssa said...

Yeah, I think that is what he is saying too! He did NOT enjoy the costume! But that is one of my all time favorite photos--so worth it!!!