Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Locks of Love

I've been growing my hair out for some time now. My plan was to donate to Locks of Love. I finally had the required 10 inches and figured that now is a good time to chop it since it is already hot and humid here!

Here's what it looked like before....




and after....





Here I am getting it cut...




My braids


I can't believe this was all attached to me....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks so cute!!! What a great thing for you to do! That was the longest that I have ever seen your hair and what a great cause! :) Way to go!

Abby said...

I love that you gave your hair to locks of love! Lots of their hair goes to Alopecia kids and since "e" is having a terrible bought of alopecia these days, I am especially glad for people like you that are willing to give up their hair!

I love the new look. Thanks again!