Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Europe 2008: How it all began

The planning of our trip to Europe actually began back in March, when Lichar and I went to the STS 123 launch with Deana. We were discussing summer plans and realized that both Deana and Lichar had possible business in Europe around the same time. Suddenly we had wonderful plans of all of us traveling all over Europe for the summer. Not all our plans worked out, but we still ended up with an awesome trip. Lichar couldn't make the beginning of the trip, so Deana and I explored on our own, met up with Lichar, then we went to visit Lichar's family in Amsterdam while Deana went home.

Since this was a 3 week trip for me, it would be a very long post, so I think I'll make a blog for each city we visited. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Abby said...

I can't wait. Let the pictures begin, I only made it through the first two cities before we got side tracked the other day! I didn't even get to see beautiful merona!!