Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just cute random pictures

I have a million pictures I want to post, very little time and absolutely no organization of pictures. So I present to you my random post of random pictures... :) (and probably more like this in the future)

Our new nightly entertainment...


Checking it all out


K just looking cute (like he always does)


Hangin with Uncle Kalum. Uncle Kalum has brought us dinner twice now, boy do we love him!!! (well, we love him even when he doesn't bring us dinner...but oh how nice to bring yummy food!)


"Will you guys please be quiet?"

My favorite part of the day, our walks with our new Baby K'tan. (thanks Gigi!)


Spoiled by Poppy


Not quite liking his bath yet...


This is K wrapped in his Miracle Blanket. Gigi heard about it on another blog and got us one. It really does work well and keeps him swaddled. I love it because it reminds me of the Glow Worms back in the day...remember those?My sister had one and everytime I swaddle him in this I think of that Glow Worm!

3 comments:

The Padilla Family said...

Totally had a glow worm! He does look like one of those in that blanket. Thanks for sharing the pics! LOVE, LOVE them! J

Emily said...

You all are so cute....I love the random pics

The Ham Family said...

AHHH - I miss him soooo much! Glad you like the K'Tan and the miracle blankets. Kiss him for me. Gigi