Ever tried to get a passport photo of a 3 week old infant? (eyes open, head straight, and no hands in mouth--on a white background with no wrinkles) It might be up there with finding a needle in a haystack, but when you get a shot like this, it is all worth it!!
I still laugh every time I look at it!
6 comments:
OMG - does he ever look like Lichar in this pic!!
gg
Funny!!
This is too funny! Ali's passport picture is the worst and she will have it until she is five. Please, please, please tell me this fits the description!
Haha, no we didn't think we had any that could qualify, and after hearing your story (and taking probably 200+ photos) we decided to give up and go to the post office. They took a horrible picture (eyes closed) with an ancient camera with only his (mostly) white burp cloth behind him. We have a millon that are better than that.
I love it...this is one of the best passport pictures I have ever seen. Any one who thinks you can do all those things with a child less than oh 6 months is CRAZY!!
Looks like Mama is having a little drinkie poo in the evening before feeding :)
Terrific future blackmail picture!
Have a good one!
Post a Comment