Here is a picture of Lichar's brothers and sisters, their spouses and all the kids. We spent most of our time hanging out with everyone, which was great! This is probably the only picture you'll see of everyone holding their own child. We enjoyed "trading!"
L to R-Lichar, Alyssa and Kaiden; Martijn, Lilian and Robin; Rayan, Dips and Maya; Carey, Bonjella, Jaden and Jace.
One of our goals was to get a picture of all the kids together. This was our first try. I had to post several, the progression cracks me up every time!
On the second try, we wised up and tried to keep contact to a minimum. This one went much smoother.
Where did everybody go?
When we had all the kids together there was always lots going on. One of the big hits=balloons!!!
Here I am holding Robin and OmaLil holding Maya.
Jaden, Jace and Robin playing
Lichar, Maya, and Carey
Rayan, Kai and Jaden
We spent most of our time relaxing and visiting family, which is awesome, but hard to organize and blog about. I've decided just to post pictures based on K's cousins (and other family) and the time we spent with them. Stay tuned!
1 comment:
I love all 3 post of you trips over there. However, the kids pics in this one are great. I am laughing because I can only picture it in real life. Everyone mad about everything....then poof happy and lets get it over with. Very cute. Looks like you all had an amazing trip. Now off to those 5 year olds!
Post a Comment