Monday, August 17, 2009

Jaden and Jace - A'dam part 3

We had a great time visiting Carey, Bonjella, Jaden and Jace in Heerhugowaard. (I just love trying to say the name of that town!!)

Jaden and Jace


The boys had a great time playing and K was mesmerized by them. Jaden was very sweet and always tried to include K when they played. "Kaiden, come play in the sand. Kaiden, want to play cars with us?" He even tried to share his cupcake with K (and tested my Dutch trying to tell him not to put it in his mouth!!) Good thing K had no idea what he was supposed to do with it. :) Someday soon they will be great playmates!


Here is Jaden showing off his American hat to his American Tante and Oom.


Carey and K


Carey and Jace


Carey, Bonjella and K


Jace, Bon and K


Carey, Lichar and K

2 comments:

Abby said...

I love this tour. I am so sad that we have covered the entire group? Hope your having a super fun time at school!!

Alyssa said...

There is more! And I am determined to finish it before posting any more (like K's 7 month that I am already late for!) If only I wasn't spending every spare moment on school stuff...