We've been putting off cutting Kaiden's hair, but knew it had to be done sometime. So, we went yesterday to finally have it cut.
Here is the "before" shot. K was playing with the blocks waiting for our turn.
The side view.
They are going to do what to my hair???
He wasn't happy about being put in the chair, and not thrilled at all when she wet his hair.
Still contemplating....
....and after about two snips he decided this was indeed terrible!
He then proceeded to cry for the rest of the cut!
"Look at what she is doing to me!"
Even consolation from Dad didn't help.
And after getting in the car, we finally got a smile!
Both Mom and Kaiden survived. But don't expect more haircuts anytime soon...
3 comments:
Awww. I hate that he didn't like it! Brooks liked his first one. Something about that first haircut that makes them look so big. (I think he looks more and more like you!)
Gigi and Poppy love the new do! He does look more grown up. Just wish we were close enough to see it in person.
I'm just sad I can't run my fingers thru his hair anymore. :)
Post a Comment