Sunday, May 2, 2010

Picnic

We had my school's yearly picnic on Friday.  I was a loser and didn't take my camera, (of course that wouldn't matter as my computer crashed 2 weeks ago and I still don't have pictures or a way to edit them!) but K had so much fun!    I wanted to remember a few of the things he did, so here it is!

He was immediately interested in the ducks.  He was off to chase them as soon as we put him down.  Fortunately he was just tall enough to keep them on the run.  (or maybe it was Lichar standing behind him that kept the ducks away)  :)

To make it even more fun, it had rained all day.  He was soaked within the first five minutes!

There was a slight incline from the walking path going down to the grass.  He loved walking up and down the incline saying, "Whee, Wheeee" as he went up or down. 

Just like a boy, he found a worm on the path that caught his eye.  After a nice squish with one finger he was off to run the incline again.

He had a great time playing on the playground (once we got him away from the ducks).  His favorite part was a long tunnel.  He went through it at least 10 times.  (my back loved that one)

And my favorite part was the fit he threw when we finally made him leave!  Next time, I promise to have pictures of all the fun!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Welcome to my least favorite time of baby/toddler hood. The 16-20 month time period. Lots of screaming and running away, tantrum throwing, and sweet smushy kisses to make it better!!

Hope your computer gets better soon!! I miss seeing that sweet baby!!

The Ham Family said...

You better remember your camera next time!! Glad you guys had a good time.
Gigi