Sunday, October 10, 2010

Introducing R2!

Yeah, we finally have pictures of the newest addition!  He/she is due Feb. 28.  Here is a shot of the face and arm.

We are calling this one "R2" for "Round 2!"  Lichar of course wanted it to be R2D2 for "Round 2, Dingetje 2," but we compromised with just R2.  ;)

In this shot you can actually see the lens in the eye.  R2 was checking us out too!

I was scheduled to have this sonogram FOUR weeks ago.  I went in to that appointment only to have my Dr. called out for an emergency C-section.  The next week they called me the morning of my appointment to let me know I would need to reschedule.  I called them back only to hear a recording that said my Dr. was closing his practice the following week!!!!  But now I have a new Dr. and aside from spending two and a half hours on my first visit, all is well.

Here is the tiny foot, 2 cm long.
Just like with Dingetje, we are waiting to find out if R2 is a boy or girl.  :)
Spine and rib cage.

Just in case you aren't able to figure out what you are looking at, here is one that is labeled.

4 comments:

ATuggle said...

Hooray for R2!!!

The Ham Family said...

I second Ashley's comment! Can't wait to meet this baby!
gigi

GranSan said...

I like R2(d2)!!

Emily said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see if it is a boy or girl!!!