Sunday, June 19, 2011

California visitors

Our good friends Kira and Andrew came to visit for a week.  They brought their girls Alison and Kasey....with four kids, there was never a dull moment!  Everyone had a great time!!!

Mailee got LOTS of lovin' and attention.  She was never bored with three big kids to watch.  She tried to join, but her little legs just never quite made it.  ;)

Before Kaiden remembered everyone's name, he would just refer to them as "people."  It cracked us up.  You would hear Kaiden yell from one room, "Commm-mear people!" (Come here, people)

We read books.  Lots and lots and lots of books. 

Ali holding Mailee.

Kaiden, Kasey, Mailee and Alison

One of Andrew and Lichar's favorite things to do is play video games.  This visit, they started playing games together on their iphone and ipad.  I think Kira and I appreciate this version much better as we don't have to listen or watch.  :)

Like I said, lots of books.  I love it that these little ones love to read!

Who would guess that Kaiden is actually 8 months older than Kasey?!?

The tricycle also got lots of use.  They took turns riding it (...ahem.... mostly being pushed) through the house.  Love that big grin!!!

The girls

More books!

Kira was even brave enough to take the "big kids" out for a run in our new-to-us double running stroller.  (Can I just say I love second hand items--$80 for a double running stroller!!)
It was a fun week full of events...we were sad to see them leave!

No comments: