Saturday, October 4, 2008

Belly shots

Here are my 24 week belly shots. I guess I've reached that point where people are no longer afraid to assume that I'm pregnant. I saw several people at school this week that I haven't seen in a while that had no idea I was pregnant. All of them got this surprised look on their face and said, "I didn't know you were pregnant, when are you due?"



When I came home from work I told Lichar that story. I told him I thought it was this shirt that made me look "extra" pregnant. He told me he thought it was my belly that made the shirt look pregnant!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely adorable pregnant! I can't wait to see if you have a boy or a girl!!! :) We are so excited! I love Lichar's comment! That cracks me up!

Abby said...

Your both right. The shirt is a very pregnant shirt...but without the belly then you might just look a bit prego!!

Unknown said...

Hi Momma!!
Wauw, you look beautiful!!
We enjoy your blogg and belly shots! Tnx!
Big kiss from us uit Heerhugowaard!
xxxxx