Christmas Eve we took a trip to Galveston, which we started as a tradition here a few years ago. The weather was foggy, cloudy and rainy off and on, though still quite warm--75 degrees F (23 C) Despite the gray and dreariness, we had a great walk along the beach and didn't even get rained on.

That's us...if you can see through the fog!

My mother's dog Doogie LOVES to play in the water...he had a blast!
I think the dogs had the most fun!! This is Doogie and Deeogee (my grandmother's dog).
Isn't he cute?!?

And, I know I just posted a belly shot, but who can resist a Christmas belly shot with the Santa hat and klompen. (Dutch wooden shoes) :) Yes, those are my real house shoes, I love them and I wear them ALL the time!
4 comments:
love your Christmas belly shot! :) Not long to go!
Could you look any cuter!!??? You are getting sooo close!!!
I love it!! I am so glad to see that it's December and you are still wearing shorts. (By the way, those are adorable shorts!!)
You guys are all so sweet, I'm not that cute, just huge!! :)
Abs, I wonder WHERE I could have gotten those cute shorts...and shirt!!! I have a great supplier! :) Don't know what I would have done without them!
Post a Comment