Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years 2009

We started New Year's Eve by celebrating with Lichar's family in Holland. Thanks to modern technology, we felt like we were right there in the room with them! We hooked up the computer and camera to the big screen and joined in the family gathering. It was great to spend the afternoon for us--evening for them--with everyone.


Our nephew Jaden telling us all about the fireworks.


After the Dutch New Years, we headed over to some friends house for a hat party to celebrate our own New Year. :)


Tracy, Christine and Alyssa


Sue, Stewart, Christine and Lichar

2 comments:

Abby said...

Fun and look how cute you are!! I can't believe the baby comes this month. Are you freaking out???

Alyssa said...

Yes, completely! I've been telling myself "any day now," but today the reality of that actually hit me. I can't believe it is already this close!