Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sweet Dreams

Tonight Kaiden was playing and I told him (as I always do), "Kaiden, it's time for bed.  Are you ready to go to bed?"  I usually say this several times as warning before I really make him stop playing and go off to get ready.  Tonight he seemed to ignore me--as he usually does--then he headed off toward Lichar.

I was just about to tease Lichar and say Kaiden was running to him just to be rescued from going to bed.  But to my surprise, he leaned over to give Lichar a kiss (our night time routine).  Then he started off toward his room.  When I was changing his diaper and clothes, he signed "brush teeth."  (which he's done for two nights in a row now!) What a sweet boy!

I hope going to bed is always this easy!!!

3 comments:

The Ham Family said...

He is such a sweet lovable little guy - and I am NOT prejudice! Did we really get him a haircut last week? It looks as long as it did before the cut. Gigi

Alyssa said...

Old picture--I couldn't find a "night time" one with the new haircut. Don't worry, that will be it's own post someday... (hopefully!)

Abby said...

Following a one step command. How sweet is he!! Can't believe he is getting so big!!