Blue car, blue car, how I love thee so.
I love you when I am happy;
I love you when I am sad.
I cannot bear to part with you.
When you are near I am so glad.
You make my meals so tasty,
and my days at school complete.
You are essential at my bath time,
blue car makes my dreams so sweet!
Editor's note: We know the car is yellow. ;) Many thanks to Gigi and Poppy for buying "blue car" over Thanksgiving and the other boys at school who have nurtured this obsession by bringing their "blue cars" to school too! Heaven help us if we ever lose blue car!



3 comments:
What are grandparents for except to spoil their grandkids??? Sweet pictures. We are so glad he is enjoying the blue car and can't wait to see him. Maybe we should have another blue car here just in case that one doesn't make.
Love, Gigi and Poppy
You better go buy five more blue cars. I have a hard time keeping up with Ba and it's 100 x bigger than blue car!
oh, how i love kaiden. what a wonderful post.
Post a Comment