What do you think? Leave your comment below. I was going to make a poll, but realized that won't show up later, so I'm asking you to leave a comment instead. :)
We took a poll with my class, here is what they thought:
Andrew and I are both thinking girl but I wouldn't take what I say as anything. I thought both K and A would be boys and as you know, they are girls. What can you do! Can't wait to find out! Hope the picking of names is easier this time.
We need stats! Heart rate? What do the wives tales? I'm going girl. That being said like Kira I was wrong on both of my kids so it's probably a boy! Can't wait to meet her and find out her name! All these sursies are killing me!
Haha, you guys crack me up! Kira, I think names are harder this time! Abby-heart rate has been from 145-158ish (I think) Haven't tried any other "tricks" to find out as I never get a solid answer as to what they really are. I think the Chinese calendar thing predicted girl...
7 comments:
Andrew and I are both thinking girl but I wouldn't take what I say as anything. I thought both K and A would be boys and as you know, they are girls. What can you do! Can't wait to find out! Hope the picking of names is easier this time.
We need stats! Heart rate? What do the wives tales? I'm going girl. That being said like Kira I was wrong on both of my kids so it's probably a boy! Can't wait to meet her and find out her name! All these sursies are killing me!
Boy...and you can take that prediction to the bank!
Oh, it's a GIRL! Gigi thinks you need one of each!
Girl - 2/27 @ 4:18 am
Girl. Looking forward to meeting her Monday ;)
Haha, you guys crack me up!
Kira, I think names are harder this time!
Abby-heart rate has been from 145-158ish (I think) Haven't tried any other "tricks" to find out as I never get a solid answer as to what they really are. I think the Chinese calendar thing predicted girl...
Post a Comment