I can't believe this is true. She was just born yesterday, and then I blinked...
The kitchen all decorated for Mailee's big day.
Kaiden and Deana putting the final touches on the living room.
Tante Ashley and I were most proud of our decorations. We loved the "puffs."
Gigi hanging with the kids.
I'm not sure what we were talking about, but we sure do look serious! ;)
Birthday girl chowing down.
We had fajitas and all the fixings.
Uncle Kalum being silly.
The "kid's table" eating dinner.
I think Mailee liked the decorations on the ceiling too!
She very sweetly stuck her fork in my hair. Oh yeah, that was fun to get out! ;)
After dinner, it was time for the cake! At first she wasn't sure what to think of everyone singing for her.
But after we finished singing, she gave us some great smiles.
Trying to get the candle.
She wasn't very interested in digging into her cake. I gave her some icing and figured that once she knew how yummy it was that she would get more interested.
Yeah, she decided it was pretty good stuff!
The rest of the crew enjoyed the cake also.
Time for presents!
But first a game of Peek-A-Boo.
Kaiden enjoyed helping her out.
She did NOT like it when I put the bow on her head!
"Ohhhh!" She really liked her new outfits.
A bucket of balls--always a crowd pleaser.
Fun with Mailee's new kitchen.
The kitchen was a great hit....it was the first thing they went to the next morning.
The day after her party we opened her present from Tante Bonjella and Oom Carey. More pictures of this inflatable jumpy cow later as the kids love it.
After the party Kaiden found another use for our fun puff balls.
The sweet birthday girl--looking forward to all the fun of ONE!

No comments:
Post a Comment