This month marked his first visit to "school." (Calling it "school" and not "daycare" makes me feel like a better parent--thanks for that tip Kira!!) He started on May 4 and seems to really enjoy it as he is always smiling and laughing when we pick him up.
We also watched him discover his foot for the first time. Since then, he's been a big fan and has those feet up playing with them most of the time. (which makes changing diapers a whole new challenge)
A few of his favorite toys this month. He really loves the ball--it rolls and sings in Dutch. He's also a fan of the Motzart music player, he just really likes music in general.
He is really enjoying the exersaucer. He's getting the "hang" of the toys and really starting to manipulate them.
I think this face looks just like Lichar!
He is still full of laughs and smiles all the time!!
3 comments:
He is so cute! I don't know who he looks like yet, but one day I will weigh in with my vote!!
OH - how I miss that sweet baby!
Gigi
He is so cute...and now you get all summer with him! Enjoy it!
Post a Comment