Mom-We were just trying to get a picture of his outfit. One of those photo shoots where we took a million trying to get a good smile. I just happened to be scrolling thru and noticed his funny face!
Aunt Sandy--What do you mean STILL? Of course he's still adorable! :)
7 comments:
Finally - I get to see him again! Yeah. He's still adorable.
AWWWW----so sweet! He is getting big!
So what was he doing that you got that face?
Mom-We were just trying to get a picture of his outfit. One of those photo shoots where we took a million trying to get a good smile. I just happened to be scrolling thru and noticed his funny face!
Aunt Sandy--What do you mean STILL? Of course he's still adorable! :)
What a cutie!
I have to see him soon. He is getting soooo big!! When can we see you all!!
By the way, he is sooo cute!!
Post a Comment