Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mailee-2 months

Ahhh, I love those sweet smiles.  She smiles ALL the time.  Seriously, even when she is complaining (she hardly ever cries), she usually cracks a smile in between her "yelling" complaints.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those dimples!


She still loves to suck on those hands...and is getting better at finding them.  She's not sucking her thumb yet, but I feel it is only a matter of time.

Hmmmm, think she was tired of pictures?!?




A friend of ours has been giving us some of her baby clothes.  I love this little outfit--it even has matching shoes!

Mailee has decided that baths are actually fun.  We put both kids in the bath when we can and Kaiden thinks it is great. 

Kaiden was asking Mailee how she liked her bath.  "Fun baby?  Yeah?"

Here he is showing off his awesome bruise after hitting the edge of the table.  Ugh!

Mailee just chillin...what she does best!

Auntie Deana brought Kaiden a space scene felt board.  He thought it was great and immediately started decorating Mailee with it.

Luckily, she didn't mind so much.  Man was she decked out!

All the pieces on...and all the pieces off.  Still the girl just sleeps!

Modeling her beautiful sweater that Oma Lil made for her.

We tried to get a nice sleepy picture like this...

...but every time she woke up and peeked at us like this.

I love this picture!  Life is so tough for this little girl. 
She often rubs her head when eating or trying to get to sleep, so it doesn't surprise me she fell asleep like this.

The three of us being a little silly one day.  (no idea why iphone decided to make this one bad quality, sorry!)

Another hand me down dress, but I LOVE it!

For all our Aunties!

Auntie Deana is at Dilly Hotel for a long term stay.  We are so happy to have her!  We squeezed her in the car one day and headed to the Houston Zoo.

After having a few times when we needed to squeeze people into the car (or not being able to do so), we decided it was time to trade this:

For this:
Even though I was currently not a big fan of my 99 Dodge Stratus, I was a bit sad to see it go.  It was the first car I ever purchased.  My shiny new Honda Pilot makes me feel better.  ;)

2 comments:

Abby said...

Mailee's clothes are precious-but what wouldn't be cute on her! Love the pilot!!

Emily said...

She is just as cute as can be. Love the new ride! I am sure you are enjoying the space too!