I've noticed that Dingjete has done some weird things to me. Those of you who know me well won't believe the changes. For those of you who don't know me, here's what you need to know:
1. I hate milk and milk hates me. I usually buy the smallest container of milk when I need it and still end up throwing half of it out after it has gone bad....BUT, in the past two weeks, I have finished TWO half gallon containers of milk. Completely empty, not a drop thrown out. And I even like the way it tastes.
2. I am always cold! Especially in the summers in Houston, every place has the AC on so high that I freeze anytime I am indoors. I keep an extra jacket in the car, at school, and in Lichar's car. I take them inside places with me 95% of the time. In the "winter" in Houston, I'm still cold, even though it is usually a nicer temperature inside public places.....BUT, it is now mid November and I am still wearing shorts or capris and sandals. I haven't touched any of my jackets. In fact, I still have the AC on at our house and still use it in the car.
(for ease of writing, I'm calling Dingetje a "HE" today. Next blog I'll use "SHE" just to be fair. NO, this doesn't mean anything--it is just easier to write)
Just in case you are wondering, Dingetje is still showing his personality. He has let me know on several occasions when I am not sleeping in a position that suits him. If I'm laying on my left side and he doesn't like it, he will kick and kick until I roll over. I'm not sure he understands that we SHARE this body!! :)
4 comments:
Oh you are looking as cute as ever! I love how "he" already controls you! Nice
I love it! You are looking so cute. I never craved milk, but you know I had decided for sure this baby was a HE but now maybe the milk thing makes me think it's a SHE! hmmm.
You will be glad to know that I think the 2nd issue is just one of prengancy and extra weight gain, I was hot all the time with both babies, for sure with Brooks. I never even wore my favorite pregnant jeans until after he was born!!
The always cold thing, Christy was always always cold, would always steal all the covers at night, wanted it warm. AFter the first kid she was "normal" Now after two she is exactly the opposite of how she used to be, she throws the covers off at night, and is constantly hot. OUr little one is 3, and she's still always warm.
luke
I LOVED, LOVED milk when I was pregnant with Jakob. I didn't drink it as much when I was pregnant with Audree. I think that's why Jakob loves milk so much even to this day. :) I think you look so cute! Can't wait to see him/her. :) Janna
Post a Comment