That is great!!! How are you feeling?
I love that. I always wanted to paint my belly and didn't, I'm so glad you did!!
I love it..you look great!
Andrew and I both agree, that this is best "costume" ever! He didn't actually get it at first. It was funny! Thanks for the update!
Oh I think it is great!
That's awesome! congratulations! sorry it took me 7 months to get that outLuke
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is great!!! How are you feeling?
I love that. I always wanted to paint my belly and didn't, I'm so glad you did!!
I love it..you look great!
Andrew and I both agree, that this is best "costume" ever! He didn't actually get it at first. It was funny! Thanks for the update!
Oh I think it is great!
That's awesome! congratulations! sorry it took me 7 months to get that out
Luke
Post a Comment