Or at least I hope you only hear them at an elementary school! :)
This week I've caught myself saying a few of those things that AS they come out of my mouth I'm thinking, "Who else has to say this at work??" So, I thought I'd share the few I've said this week and a few of my all time favorites! (Names have been changed to protect the innocent. I'll just use the name "Billy")
This week:
"Billy, don't pull your pants down in class!"
Last week when the kids were dressed in Halloween costumes:
"Billy, don't pull on his tail!"
Overheard another teacher saying:
"Who is doing all that barking out here?"
And a few of my all time favories:
"Please stop licking yourself."
"Who left the snot on the table??"
2 comments:
The pants one is a little too close to home.
The ONE day last year I drop ryan off at school, I walk him into the cafeteria, start to talk to his teacher, and turn around, and him and another kid have dropped there pants in the middle of the cafeteria to compare lightning mcqueen underwear. Of course that can't happen on a day Christy takes him to school. see all the things you have to look forward to Alyssa?
Yes..it is amazing the things we say each day. I have found myself saying interesting things as well. I am glad I am not the only one, that stops and thinks...wow did I just say that! Very nice, I like this post.
Post a Comment