Saturday, July 25, 2009

6 months--July 18

Well, I'm a little late, but here are his 6 month pictures and updates!


(and yes, I know the sign has the wrong date, but I haven't had time to retake them)




This month he has really started "feeling" things and reaching for things. No longer can we eat dinner with him sitting in our lap!


He also got his first ear infection (sigh) which happened at the same time I got strep throat. We took a lot of naps together. :)

As I posted before, he loves to watch the water fall from the faucet.


Just a cute after bath photo.


He doesn't suck his thumb, but chews on it. (and is still chewing on everything else in sight as well)


I love baby overalls! I took a million pictures of him in these, and he didn't let me down with some very cute faces. Here are a few of my favorites....him studying his feet...


And his belly laugh. (nothing better in the world!)
We think he has a great sense of humor, so often he laughs at the appropriate time. :)


Just this weekend (or the weekend of his birthday), he started blowing. He sometimes does it as a little laugh, and sometimes just blows air (and spit) as he chews on his toys.

He has been making this very serious "thinking" face...




...and some just plain silly faces. This one cracks me up!!!






He has always loved to look outside. One of the days when he was sick and a little cranky, Lichar took him out and let him sit in the grass. He didn't look so amused, but it calmed him down. (I think he is going to love outdoors) He just sat and "felt" the grass. When we tried to take him inside he got mad! :)


Now that he knows how to sit, he's not real excited about laying down. He wants to sit up ALL the time.

He also almost got his first sip of Dr. Pepper. He grabbed Lichar's straw and of course was chewing on it...before we knew it, we saw DP coming up the straw!!

As with all things that he "can't" have, he will spot the remote control from across the room (ok, maybe not that far, but it seems like it!) and will try desperately to get it!

When he gets excited or sees something he really wants, his eyes get real big,


he jumps, squeals and holds his arms out like this.


Sorry I had so many pictures this time, I hope we didn't put you to sleep!

4 comments:

Abby said...

He is so cute!! Get ready crawling happes very soon!!

The Ham Family said...

He is the cutest, most precious adorable little guy I have ever seen and I am not bias at all!
Gigi

Emily said...

He is so stinking cute. I love all the new pics, I can't believe 6 months already. Anytime you need a trip call me up.

Christy said...

A, He is so adorable! I just want to squeeze those chubby cheeks. I love his great big smiles. And I agree, baby laughs and baby overalls are some of the best things in the world!