Oh she is cute!
I love her. She is darling. Is that Ash's house? I want to see more of it too!!
Aww - too cute! Wish I was there to witness it live! Gigi
I love this post! I am going to have to download those pictures from you!
Abby--Yes, Ash's cute house. I'll have to take some photos for you. :)
Actually I have lots of photos of Ashley and kalum's house - mostly before they moved in. I can send them if you want to see them.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh she is cute!
I love her. She is darling. Is that Ash's house? I want to see more of it too!!
Aww - too cute! Wish I was there to witness it live! Gigi
I love this post! I am going to have to download those pictures from you!
Abby--Yes, Ash's cute house. I'll have to take some photos for you. :)
Actually I have lots of photos of Ashley and kalum's house - mostly before they moved in. I can send them if you want to see them.
Post a Comment