Monday, July 27, 2009

Take me out to the ball game,



Take me out with the crowd.


Buy me some peanuts and Crackerjack,


I don't care if I ever get back.


Let me root, root, root...


for the Astros, if they don't win it's a shame!


For it's one, two, three strikes he's out at the old ball game!



Last Monday we attended NASA night at the Astro's game. The first 10,000 fans got these special hats. Since it is the 40th anniversary of landing on the moon, the hats have the Apollo patch on them.


Kaiden was very intent on watching the game.


He even had a special shirt to support NASA and the Astros!


We were lucky enough to run into our friend Dottie who sang the National Anthem that night.


Here are the boys. We had a great time and K really seemed to enjoy his first baseball game!! (Notice he couldn't take his eyes off the game long enough to smile for the camera)

1 comment:

GranSan said...

You need to always start your blogs like this - with a picture of my cute great nephew so that when I come back each and every day to see if there is new pictures I get to see his smiling face.