
We celebrated by having a date night this weekend--a nice dinner and then a comedy club. We had a great time, but we equally enjoyed our "family day" on Sunday too! Our gift to each other--new bedroom furniture---yeahhhhh! (Since we'd been using my great grandmother's furniture, we are REALLY excited about that!)

But this anniversary is especially fun, because we've finally been married longer than we dated. Yes, that's right....we took this picture 6 years (to the date) before our wedding.

I remember telling Rebekah, "Get a picture of this guy, he's cute and I don't know how long he'll be around!" HA! That was TWELVE years ago. I'm pretty sure I have a few pictures of the two of us now. hehehe!
5 comments:
So it just dawned on me that we have been married 6X6 years! Leave it to me to figure out some mathematical equation to our anniversaries. ;-)
Love you guys, mom and dad
I remember that night! So fun! Happy anniversary!! Love you guys!!
Oh congrats...I like this post. Yall looked so young 12 years ago.
Mom--doesn't surprise me you came up with that! But it is cool!
Thanks Ab!
Em--I know, crazy how we looked like such babies...watch out, time flies!! :)
Happy Anniversary! I was at your wedding, but didn't remember it being on my birthday. I watched Luke and I's wedding video on our anniversary (#11) this year. You were with Abby, Rebekkah, and Jennifer. Boy did we all look so young!
Post a Comment