Our time with the "Abers" was mainly spent playing, catching up, and watching World Cup games. Wouldn't have it any other way! Here the three kiddos are playing. They did so great playing together and seemed to have a blast! I think the biggest "problem" was that Kaiden slept later than Ali would have liked!
Kasey, Atticus and me chilling. Kaiden loved Atticus. He woke up one morning and right after asking for Daddy, he asked for "Aaaa-kus?"
Ahhh, fun new toys. And we can play outside without worrying about mosquitoes or heat stroke!
Aaaa-kus
I wish we'd taken a picture of Kasey and Kaiden standing next to each other. Even though he is 9 months older, they are the same height!
Enjoying the outdoors while we (Kira) grilled dinner.
Ali and Kaiden playing in the yard.
Ali being a good helper and feeding Kasey.
I love this one! Ali loved it that Lichar let her play with his computer. Kaiden wanted to see what all the excitement was about.
"Whatcha doin?"
One afternoon we went for a hike while the girls were still at daycare. Kaiden got to borrow the hiking backpack. He refused to go in it at first, but we finally coaxed him in.
Andrew checking out the view.
Kaiden finally enjoyed the ride...
...and then fell asleep before too long. Lichar decided he'd take a nap too!
I loved the way he fell asleep, but looked so uncomfortable!
Our family photo....you can tell Kaiden is very excited. Ha!
Kira and Andrew
Taking a quick rest before heading back down.
On the way back down. Yeah for Andrew for switching with Lichar and carrying our sleeping Kaiden down the mountain! :)
Once a week they have a Farmers Market downtown. We went to check it out. Lots of fun, people, music and food!!!
Kasey loved pushing the stroller. :)
We joined some of the Aber's friends at a winery.
All fixed up with wine and sippy cup!
Kasey helping Kaiden drive the car.
Our last day in California we headed back to San Diego and were able to help Kira's mom celebrate her birthday!!
Kaiden had a blast splashing in the pool. I wish I could get the video uploaded, but blogger doesn't let me. :(
Since it was a birthday bash, all the relatives were in town as well. Kaiden loved playing with Kira's nephew's and nieces. Here they are all dancing.
I am so sad Kaiden closed his eyes here, but I still think it is a great picture. Justin was pushing them around on a walker and Kaiden was soooo excited!
Here you can see Ali's excitement as well.
We were sad to leave all of our friends, but it was a wonderful trip!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment