One of our rainy summer days I took Kaiden to the Moody Gardens Aquarium. I love any excuse to go there. I love it!!!
Kaiden seemed to love it too! "Fish, fish, fish, fish!!!" he said
He stood in front of this window forever. He was very interested in...
...this guy. I think it is some sort of sand shark. Forgive me, I didn't do much reading on this trip to the aquarium. ;)
I really liked the turtle.
Both of our favorites swimming together! After leaving this display, Kaiden got pretty brave and enjoyed walking all around. His favorite was going up and down the ramps. The only thing that slowed him down was the person dressed as a penguin. Although he was intrigued enough to follow him around the corner, he was not a fan! He kept signing finished and saying "Klaar." (finished)
Even though he didn't like the human size penguin, he enjoyed the real ones. We were lucky enough to be there at feeding time, so they were very active. (more active than I've ever seen them!) This one swam up to say hello!
I tried to get a shot of one right by Kaiden, but no one was cooperating with me.
One of Mommy's favorites.
And it was so much fun to play in the shark cage! The wooden floor made a great sound when he stomped on it. Plus, the slight step it took to get in the cage was just high enough to be fun, but not so high he couldn't manage it on his own.
This turtle was huge!!!
We had a wonderful time escaping the rain!!! Can't wait to go explore the rain forest next time. :)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness that looks like so much fun! We will have to go with you all!
Post a Comment