For the record, I know I got the saying backwards, but I can't help it if Mother Nature had things mixed up this year for us! Most of the time April showers bring May flowers, but not this year...
Kaiden had a great time splashing in the puddles after this May shower.
I love this one...looks like he's doing a little dance!
We went to go visit my former school one evening while they were on their annual trip to Galveston. Before meeting up with them, we took Kai on a walk along the beach.
Kai wasn't too sure about the waves. We finally got him to stand in the water, but he wouldn't let go of Lichar's shirt!
Still got a good grip on Dad!
After a while he warmed up and played in the water a bit. But still didn't loose his grip of Dad's shirt!
He thought walking on the beach was much more fun.
Pondering life.... (I love the way Kai is holding Lich's finger!)
Then we met my former co-workers at the Rainforest Cafe for dinner. I don't know why, but I didn't get any pictures with them. :(
Kaiden loved the waterfall entrance and the fish. He kept a close eye on the moving elephants and gorillas though!
He tolerated the gorillas in the restaurant (I think because we were far enough away), but he did NOT enjoy sitting next to this one! (the gorilla, not Lichar!)
Since it is already steamy hot here, we brought out Kaiden's swimming pool.
The backyard setup.
He loves to splash!!
Another May happening is the END OF SCHOOL! (Mommy's favorite!!) One of my students gave me this balloon bouquet, which was great entertainment for Kaiden!!
Can you find Kaiden? :)
He had a wonderful time dragging them all around the living room.
"I didn't do it!"
He has started climbing on things. He hasn't done it much lately, but he went through a phase where he tried to climb on just about everything. (his changing table, the TV stand, tables...) I'm sure we will revisit this stage again sooner than I want to!
Super star Kaiden!
Yes, he's wearing a Christmas pajama top--don't judge! What can we say, we like hand-me-downs!
Here we are spending the evening with some friends at their pool. Remember how much Kaiden liked his Santa hat? Seems he hasn't grown out of that yet...
Take two...
Kaiden was much happier when Lichar decided to wear it!
No need to explain this one! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment